Why Choose Windsor Montessori
Why are we different ?
- We are the only FREE Montessori School in the United Kingdom, who provide education and care from 2 years to the end of the reception year at the Windsor Montessori School in the Home Park, Windsor.
- a happy, secure and a stimulating environment to support your child's growth and development, with the same Key Person
- a place where your child is helped to think and to act for him or her self. To be a self-learner and an independent thinker, from the very beginning.
- a full academic curriculum tailored to the uniqueness of your child from 3 months to six years, linked to the EYFS.
- Extra curricular activities by professionals.
Why are we unique
- We are the only AMI registered Montessori School in Berkshire and also the only Montessori school in Windsor, providing care and education from babies to reception year and beyond, following the true Montessori principles.
- Our Montessori teachers are AMI and MCI trained. The staff have worked together for over 15 years, in harmony to support children.
- All our staff are permanent, and the child's Key Person remains the same. We do not operate on a shift system, insted we have shared Key Persons working together.
- Both schools are situated in two beautiful locations with access to outdoors.
- Our classrooms are airy, clean and beautifully furnised and well equipped
- We are a family orientated school, and take pride in diversity, and welcome parents and children from all walks of life.
What is new for the future.
- Summer holiday school to start from July 2021