Nursery Room Leader (Baby/Toddler Room)
- Publish Date: 4/07/18
- Job Title: Nursery Room Leader (Baby/Toddler Room)
- Job Location: Windsor Montessori House of Children
- Salary: from £22,000
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
As the Room Leader, to be able to lead a team of 4 staff in the upstairs classroom and to plan for each individual child and organise their Key Person.
The role of the Deputy Manager is to support the manager in the day to day running of the nursery/school, when required. Taking responsibility to the smooth running of the nursery, especially the safety of the children in the absence of the head of the nursery, and to be responsible for the school keys in opening and closing the nursery/school.
Person specification for Nursery Room Leader
- Diploma in Montessori 0 – 3 or 3 – 6 years(preferably AMI) or knowledge and experience in working with 0 to 3 year old children
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in an early Years setting working with babies and toddlers
- Deep commitment to the Montessori philosophy.
- Experience in leading a team and running a room
- Knowledge of record keeping and being a Key Worker
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Paediatric First Aid
- Child Protection Certificate/Designated Person certificate
Click here to read more